We are looking for distinctive operations professional with relevant operating, business, and leadership experience. Jacket River professionals work in standalone execution roles and have primary contact points with VPs and CXOs within multi-billion dollar companies.We hire individuals with the demonstrated ability to:
- Identify, break-down, and manage complex organizational problems
- Positively influence others
- Build and lead high-functioning teams
- Are hands-on and action-oriented
- Are structured and disciplined problem-solver, capable of working cross functionally within an organization.
We offer competitive compensation packages and have high expectations for all employees. We do not require our employees to live in a particular location, though you must live within a 1 hour drive of a major airport. In-spite of our decentralized team, Jacket River has a strong team dynamic and hosts weekly trainings for all employees.
We have a consistently growing client base and are hiring at all positions levels (Analyst, Associate, Transformation Leader, Director, Managing Director).
Please send your CV to email@example.com if you are interested in joining our team.