ANDREW BLANCHARDPersonal Bio
Andrew is a dynamic and high-energy leader that excels at creating winning organizations by establishing an ownership culture and building capability at all levels. Andrew started his career with Procter & Gamble where he spent 8 years building his capabilities in Manufacturing Operations. Working in NA and Europe Andrew built technical and organizational foundations from which the rest of his career has been based upon. At McKinsey & Company, Andrew led and implemented operational transformations.
Andrew built deep expertise in CPG, maintenance, pharmaceutical manufacturing, and energy sector. Finding and securing sustainable value for clients became a passion that he continues to build upon.Founding Jacket River enabled Andrew to serve a broad spectrum of clients in a much more customized fashion, using non-standard deployment methods to better meet client needs.
- Mech Eng, Queen’s University
- Procter & Gamble Operations and Manufacturing Experience
- McKinsey & Company, Global Operations Transformation
- Jacket River Consulting & Capital, Partner with a focus on PE value capture
DAVID JERNEYCICPersonal Bio
David is a hands-on, results-driven leader with a proven track record of success creating value within organizations through operational transformations.
With nearly 10 years' experience in precision gear manufacturing, David held various technical and operating roles, overseeing two sites and 100+ employees at a gearbox supplier to OEM manufacturers in the wind energy, oil and gas, steel, and mining industries.
At McKinsey & Company David developed extensive experience in operational and maintenance transformations, primarily focused on cost savings, productivity, and working capital improvements in several different industries:
- Basic Material Manufacturing and Forging Operations
- Specialty Chemical Manufacturing
- Aerospace and Defense
- Railroad Hub Operations and Maintenance
- Precision tool assembly and manufacturing
- Mechanical Eng, Saint Louis University (SLU)
- MBA, University of Chicago Booth School of Business
- Precision Gearbox Operations & Manufacturing Experience (Brad Foote Gear Works)
- McKinsey & Co., Global Operations Transformation
- Jacket River Consulting & Capital, Partner
EMILY FLECKPersonal Bio
Emily is a hands-on operations leader with expertise in manufacturing of consumer package goods and leading large teams through challenging transitions.
Emily brings deep expertise in efficient/lean manufacturing principles, with a focus on loss elimination and work process improvement. Emily has developed skills in managing and coaching a diverse department of employees as well as intermediating conflict across functions (operations, supply network, delivery).
Through her experience as an operations leader at Procter & Gamble, Emily brings an expertise in highly efficient manufacturing. Emily’s areas of expertise include:
- Improving line reliability and productivity through loss elimination and standardization
- Leading large, diverse teams to achieve benchmark productivity results
- Supply chain synchronization through a daily feedback system and optimization of minimum order quantity
- Managing large organizations of 100+ through challenging transitions (plant closure announcement)
- Chemical Engineering – Queen’s University
- Procter & Gamble – Manufacturing Operations Leadership, Supply Chain Management, Loss Elimination
- Jacket River Consulting & Capital – Lean Transformation Associate
GIL VALADEZPersonal Bio
Gil is a proven leader and energizer from the shop floor to the C-suite of organizations of all market caps and industries. He has a proven track record of results and expertise in coaching and people development. Helping leaders and their teams drive frame-breaking impact is his addiction and passion.
In 10+ years of operations experience primarily at General Mills and GE Healthcare, Gil served as chief of staff for an EVP of NA manufacturing and started up and led a greenfield manufacturing site in central Mexico.
At McKinsey & Company Gil developed deep expertise in operational/ business transformations, primarily in pharmaco, ranging from contract manufacturers, generic players, biologics and tablet manufactures. Gil led the Tech Ops integration of one of the largest pharma mergers in US history. He has expertise in:
- CPG and pharma operations and quality (including QMS harmonization)
- Pharmaceutical manufacturing & development
- Coaching and leadership development
- Industrial Eng, Rensselaer Polytechnic Institute (RPI)
- MBA, Columbia Business School
- General Mills, Stryker, & GE Healthcare Operations & Manufacturing Experience
- McKinsey & Co., Global Operations Transformation, Pharma L2 certified
- Jacket River Consulting & Capital, Partner with focus on PE value capture & transformation leader
IAN LOCKHARTPersonal Bio
Ian is a creative and culture-focused leader who is passionate about growing businesses. He believes that the success of an organization starts with its culture and the freedom to innovate.
Ian started his career working for numerous tech startups in a marketing and lead-gen capacity before pivoting into B2B / B2C sales & strategy. During the sales and strategy portion of his career he helped organizations scale and increase revenues by over $2 million.
An award-winning presenter and sought-after speaker and panelist, Ian is a passionate go-getter who brings energy and fresh perspectives to organizations looking to grow.
Over the course of his career Ian has worked with Fortune 500 brands from a variety of sectors including, media, manufacturing, automotive and ecommerce.
An entrepreneur at heart, Ian started his own seed fund prior to joining the Jacket River team. During that time, he helped dozens of young entrepreneurs turn their ideas into businesses and their businesses into profitable ecommerce stores.
Ian joined Jacket River to focus on growing an investment fund for young businesses and creative growth strategies for organizations.
JASON STANLEYPersonal Bio
Jason is a skilled, highly motivated, energetic leader who is passionate about building capability and enabling teams to reach their productive potential.
As a former operations leader at Procter and Gamble, Jason brings deep expertise in manufacturing in high passed regulated environments. With over 10 years of manufacturing & supply chain optimization Jason has not only lead the implementation of a global lean operations transformation but also has extensive experience leading large complex, multi-functional teams. Jason’s areas of expertise are:
- Increasing production efficiency and standard operating procedures development
- Leading large & complex teams, multination & across multiple layers within the organization
- Deep experience in process development, SOP implementation, GMP standards and operations in an FDA regulated manufacturing facility
- Supply chain optimization Jason joined Jacket River to transform the way companies build capabilities.
- BSc Chemical Engineering University of New Brunswick
- Procter and Gamble, Operations leadership, manufacturing experience and supply chain optimization
- Jacket River Consulting & Capital, Transformation Leader
NEIL MARKEYPersonal Bio
Neil is a hands-on, results-driven leader with a proven track record of successfully implementing change across various industries.
With over 10 years' experience in managing different stakeholders Neil held various technical and operating roles:
- Top 1% rated Army Ranger Captain
- Founder and president of ShieldCo, a successful startup design and fabrication firm
- Certified meditation and mindfulness instructor and expert in top team effectiveness
Most recently, at McKinsey & Company, Neil developed extensive experience in LEAN operations, organizational health and performance and top team effectiveness across a variety of industries:
- Environmental Services (current project)
- Federal Public Sector and Intelligence
- Travel, Transportation and Logistics
Neil joined Jacket River to focus on helping leaders grow their small to medium size businesses.
- Mathematics, University of Maryland
- US Army Special Operations Command, 2d Ranger Battalion, Captain
- MBA, Finance and Economics-Columbia University
- McKinsey & Co., Operations, Leader Development & Organizational Change
- ShieldCo, Founder
- Maryland Mindfulness, Founder
- Jacket River Consulting & Capital, Director
RYAN YOUNGPersonal Bio
Ryan is a highly energetic, motivational leader who prides himself on enabling others to produce results to their highest potential.
As an operations leader at both Procter & Gamble and EcoLab, Ryan has an extensive background in both heavily automated and manual manufacturing processes. He has also led the development and execution of a lean manufacturing transformation, a variety of engineering initiatives and has led several multi-functional teams throughout his career.
Ryan was the leader of a lean transformation project at an EcoLab chemical manufacturing and packaging facility in North America. Ryan also worked at Procter & Gamble where he delivered multiple initiatives that resulted in savings of over 600K annually. Ryan’s areas of expertise are:
- Lean Transformation Leadership
- Engineering Initiative Delivery
- Operations Leadership
- Supply Chain Management
Ryan joined Jacket River to help companies achieve operational transformation.
THOMAS MCARDLEPersonal Bio
Tom is an intensely process-driven leader, who excels in identifying creative and actionable avenues for growth. Tom emphasizes inclusive leadership and collaborative decision making to drive optimal results.
Prior to joining Jacket River, Tom worked in multiple leadership functions at Partners Group, a Swiss-based private equity fund with over $72 billion in assets under management. Tom served as the head of the PMO office reporting directly to the CEO of Partners Group and as a senior member of the Private Equity team reporting directly to the global head of Private Equity.
Tom’s specific areas of expertise are:
- Mid-to-late stage growth companies
- Capital market advisory
- P&L optimization
- J.D., Cornell Law School
- B.A., Dartmouth College
- Partner’s Group, Private Equity Directs
- Jacket River Consulting & Capital, Partner